View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 04:47 AM   #77
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Good to see you too Shasta!

And we're up to 22... with this number we'll add a cobbler. any more signing in's on these last hours before the game starts will lead to a consideration of exchanging that cobbler to a one more Infector ("wolf").

What I thought about telling the player whom I'd designate as "narration's U/L" (one more way of making the distinction) was just to give one player more pressure aka. fun - and maybe give the QT one more issue to mull over (I liked hS's idea that it would be especially up to the QT to save her). Now we might just make a ruling that with this quite special role (being a "secondary winning condition" for the villagers - or just QT - or "consolation prize" for the baddies) there could be a special rule also: that the person made to be U/L is not allowed to reveal or claim it. Or we could go with the Innocent Child -idea because that is nothing anyone would try to fake. Although in that case (with practically one free Seer-dream, albeit a dangerous one for the secondary winning condition), I think we might do well to think of the balance once more.

But that is something we need to think anyway, a least if there are any more people joining (looking forwards to seeing Nerwen entering the Thread).

We need some time to decide on the final ratios of different roles, and I need some to make thorough enough randomization of the roles. So let's decide here and now, that the latest hour for anyone to join the game is 6PM GMT/UTC today (aka. three hours before Night1 begins). So that's more or less like 7 hours from now.

Meanwhile, please let me know your thoughts on any of the matters we have discussed thus far. We need to fix them before Night1.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote