View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 04:14 AM   #76
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Now what exactly do you mean by real in this context, given that we have both among the players?
Very simple. There is a difference between Urwen/Lalaith (the way I wrote it) and Urwen/Lalaith (the players). That could be easy enough to distinguish, if people can make sure they check their bolding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
And speaking of that, what can we call the role to differentiate it from the players? Just keep going U/L to indicate it's neither player but either name?
Or this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Exactly. The whole U/L idea is, pardon the pun, sick, and I love it.

That said, I like Hui's Innocent Child idea too.
The Innocent Child is a very interesting concept, never heard about it before. But the original idea, if people do not have a problem with it, is okay too as an extra objective. Just if it doesn't make an already huuuuuuge game too much bigger and more complicated and lenghten the already long thread by another five pages of discussing whether to care about U/L at all on Day 1 alone.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote