View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 03:12 PM   #65
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. There is now a bench-mark post in the Game Thread showing the planned Deadline. It is posted exactly 9PM GMT/UTC.

To those who love to misread, it is not "Interlude, or a second breakfast" (or even "elevensies or a second breakfast").

A few little things.

Remember to check your PM-box - that there is room for messages there. When Night1 starts in 24 hours, I'll be sending all the special people a PM on their roles.

If you do not receive a PM from me in 24 hours, you are an ordinary (healthy) Villager whose job is not let the Evil Breath of Morgoth to get the better of you.

So don't ask in the Discussion Thread whether I have posted the roles yet...

Also I thought of adding a minor thing just to give one player some extra bloodpressure for the game. I'm thinking of telling Urwen / Lalaith (the character in this story, not either of the nicks) that s/he is her.

So an extra goal for the village is to keep U/L safe - and the one playing U/L will know it is him/her whom everyone is trying to keep safe!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote