View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 01:11 PM   #124
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Phew. Three pages, guys? I'm impressed. Anyway, to business, sorry for no chronology and lousy formatting, I'm in a hurry to say everything I want to say!

A couple of things on the lovers. First, to summarise, both the village and the lions want them dead (even though the bear can also be useful to both), but don't want to be the one to do it, right? Second, I agree with Eomer and whoever else in this absurdly large crowd pointed out that all the speculation on whether we, or the lions for that matter, should kill the bear or not, is slightly useless. (Oh dear that sentence is awful, anyone who can decipher what I mean by it gets cake!) How do you spot a werebear, anyway? I don't think I've ever played with a bear, and only once with lovers, and I'm a bit at a loss with both.

Lommy seems more chaotic than usual, especially in the beginning, and keeps using the verb 'bear', which might be accidental but confuses me anyway. I also agree with her that Mac is acting oddly chaotic too. I mean, take the following:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Now, obviously I don't think we should all reveal as hunters. One fake reveal might stir the pot a little, but many will eventually start to benefit the wolves.
A rather ordinary line otherwise, but this came right after he himself trollingly revealed as the hunter. ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
Anyway, I have to vote now since I probably won't have time to do it later. This is of course a stab in the dark but I'll go with:

++Gil Galad

He talks a lot but it's mostly echoes of what others have already said and he's careful not to be controversial. He argues whether we should go after the bear or the Lions which imo is a pretty moot point at present. This makes me suspect he's throwing out smokescreens.
As others have pointed out, this was a very easy vote, and the reasoning looks a little far-fetched. But it's also Day 1, and I seem to recall an innocent Skip being lynched for stuff like this before, so I'd prefer to go for someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac, underlining mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
Hm, why crazy? That scenario sounds pretty good to me. The real Targaryan reveals. Can't see any reason why anyone would counter-reveal. Now we know (s)he is an ordo which is good. If the wolves choose to night-kill this known Ordo they need two nights to do so providing the Ranger gives protection, which is also good for the Village, since the Lions lose a night's kill and gets neither the Ranger nor the Seer during that time.
Well, maybe. The numbers may be on your side, but it would also mean we'd be without a proper analyzable wolf kill for two Nights. That doesn't help us.
Whose side is that, Mac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
PS: more house sigil avatars everybody!
Does mine qualify?

EDIT: x-ed since Nogrod's 106. You need to slow down, people!
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote