Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2003, 11:34 AM   #400
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Name (that you go by): Chris (in real life)
Future Aspirations: direct a more accurate portrayl of LOTr (more like a future dream), dunno other than that.
Goal in life: lots of $ [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Short term goals: nothin' really
Passion: basketball, lotr
Hobbies: basketball, lotr, collecting lotr collectables, collecting gameused trading cards ( basketball ), working out, going to movies, shopping ( mostly for athletic wear [Nike, Addidas, And1, Iverson, blah, blah])
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Barfing 13 times in half a day ( each at least 5 minutes apart ); drinking 400 ounces of pop in about 3 days ( a little less than 3 actually ); staying up all night & watching lotr fotr 3 times during that time; eating 17 slices of pizza at an all-you-can-eat place ( with the crusts [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ); scoring 17 points in a near upset of our baskeball rivals in a basketball tournament; playing through a fractured wrist that prohibited me from dribbling or catching a pass right-handed ( yes, I'm right-handed also ), helping us to win our last tournament game by 1 point; qouting ALL of The Fellowship of the Ring ( the movie ) twice in one day ( I was to tired of it to do it again! ); shutting up the Estill chat room bozo, once & for all ( I hope! [not to be mean or anything, but he needed it...]).

Fave book: One of the LOTR books ( can't decide which, though )
Fave movie: The Fellowship of the Ring or The Matrix
Fave sport: Basketball
Fave store: Any LOTR selling places
Fave music: Linkin Park

What you can't stand: no-it-all newbies, unaccuarte accounts of LOTR ( TTT, that means you [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
What you plain dislike: Migrain headaches, unaccuarte accounts of LOTR ( TTT, that means you [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] , biased refs, Shaquille O'Neal/Kobe Bryant
Who you admire: Allen Iverson (toughness), & probably a bunch of other people too ( Andy Serkis for one )
What you most love to do: Watch LOTr while eating Papa Murphy's pizza ( or play basketball )
Your self-confessed flaws: Anger at biased refs, possibly to book patriotic ( when it comes to TTT )
What intrigues/fascinates you: Gollum, Matrix; the plot-twist at the end of The Sixth Sense; the plot twist in Star Wars ( I am your father... ), or at least it did the 1st time I saw it, maybe the 2nd time.
What scares you: Not much. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Quotation to live by: "Deserves death? I dare say he does! Many that live deserve death, & some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be to eager to deal out death & judgement!"

By the way: I'm homeschooled to! It's usually great, sometimes it does get tiresome, though... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[ May 16, 2003: Message edited by: The Only Real Estel ]
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote