Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2003, 10:05 AM   #397
Yavanna228
Shade of Carn Dûm

Yavanna228 has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Name (that you go by): Rebekah
Occupation: I'll quote my friend Jessie here: 'Being profound and beautiful'...or just being an 11th grader
Future Aspirations: to be all i can be
Goal in life: see above ^
Short term goals: to finish highschool, to learn to play the uillean pipes...to be a good friend
Passion:my passion is for all things Celtic...Tolkien/LOTR...music...and i suppose being a Christian is a passion...:-)
Hobbies [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]laying the piano and guitar, listening to music, hanging out, reading, running...lots of stuff
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): famous for being...un-famous!

Fave book [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]ther than the obvious, i really like Madeleine L'Engle books
Fave movie: anything that makes me think, or that makes me cry...lol
Fave sport:running, swimming, soccer...i like to watch rugby even though i don't have the rules down yet...
Fave store: anywhere there's a sale
Fave music:i have really eclectic tastes, but I suppose Celtic is my most favourite...

What you can't stand:forks with their prongs stuck together...that gives me the chills
What you plain dislike: oily lotion
Who you admire: Jesus Christ...my friends, John Donne, St. Francis of Assisi...
What you most love to do:be myself
Your self-confessed flaws:hm...i have a quick temper too often...lots of little vices
What intrigues/fascinates you: people...poetry, life, the big thoughts of the universe
What scares you: spiders, extreme heights
Quotation to live by:whoa...probably alot of Biblical verses, but...'You can never rightly judge a day until the sun has set.' i'm finding new life mottoes everyday

Additional comments: 'If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it how to dance.' ~G. Bernard Shaw

'Happiness is not a state to arrive at; it is a manner of traveling.'
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]