Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 02:37 PM   #396
Lossentilien
Wight

Lossentilien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Name (that you go by): Lossentilien/Lossie/Lossen

Future Aspirations:to get into film, cause I've masde quite a few, but don't have much control over them, since they're as part of a group. I want to write/direct/act in my own work, bit of an auteur, perhaps?! Go skydiving with my friends. Travel to Rome/Venice etc. Be able to spend most of my time just reading etc.

Goal in life: see film comments.

Short term goals: to pass my higher exams without studying for them, I did it for the last set, so why not for highers?

Passion: film, acting, reading

Hobbies: hanging out with friends, making films (bit repetitive, aren't I?) writing.

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): being in newspapers/radio and on tv! (for winning a film award.)

Fave book:LOTR, Anne Rice's work. Phillip Pullman's work, Jan Seigal's, and sometimes stuff like 'Sophie's World'

Fave movie:LOTR, Interview with the Vampire, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Plunkett and Macleane...it goes on and on....

Fave sport:not really into it.

Fave store:hmv/cult

Fave music:just about anything. But mostly rock. At the moment Guns 'n' Roses, Aerosmith, and sometimes Evanecence (sp?)

What you can't stand: my friends being all slushy with their boy/f. People who's opinions change depending on who they're with. Guys who harrass you. And some guys who don't...

What you plain dislike: garlic/onions. Having to do homework when you could be on the computer. Except I useually choose the computer...

Who you admire: Ficticious characters. Most people on these kinda forums, cause I don't feel like everyone's judgemental, but have recently found out that some are...Some poets/painters/writers/actors/directors etc. People who can type fast and spell at the same time.

What you most love to do:read or watch films. Escape from reality in general.

Your self-confessed flaws: can be very hypocritical, often contradictory, sometimes manipulative, fiery temper, too dreamy, often act dumber than I actually am, never let people get to know me, push people away, refuse help...etc.

What intrigues/fascinates you: nighttime, music, people, beauty, love/hate, immortality. Many more...

What scares you: growing old and dying, absolutness of death. The idea that eveyone will die, and just be a statistic.

Quotation to live by: ye gads! Too many...err...
"Every day look at a beautiful picture, read a beautiful poem, listen to some beautiful music, and if possible, say some reasonable thing.

Additional comments: Wonder how many spelling mistakes there were....