View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 01:51 PM   #405
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Haha.

I was just listening to some of the "secret" recordings from our roleplay while searching through my school-papers...

I must agree to things said by others on Rune and Legate. They are both charming guys and very much open to our "northern madness" as well. At some occasions Rune even beated us on it - and yes, Legate's laughter just sticks; I mean I can still hear it ringing in my ears...

It's funny to think of it now in this way, but even if they were quite different personalities there was something strikingly similar as well... maybe it's the "Downerism" of them (a different syndrome from what someone outside the forum might think of), or the weird sense of humour so much appreciated up here? Maybe the ability, quoting Kath here:
Quote:
if you ever did plan to go to Finland and meet these nutters you'd have to lose your inhibitions pretty fast?!
to do exactly that...

From outside Finland I have now met three 'Downers (Brinn, Legate and Rune) and they have all being great personalities and nice people whom it has been a pleasure to get to know in person.

Thanks guys for your visit! It was a perfect way to end one's holidays!

Btw. I also met Spawn the first time so I totally agree with Lommy that it seems we need Rune to trigger us into seeing her. So Rune, you should visit us more often then... or then we should just be able to do it ourselves - and after meeting her I know we really should. She felt like a really nice person indeed even if the meeting was shortish. And she dances salsa admirably...

Last edited by Nogrod; 08-12-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote