View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #936
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Eodwine

"Fire!"

It was a scream coming from the stables, which had begun to erupt in panic stricken whinnies. Eodwine stood quickly, tucking the letter in his jacket and bumping the table toward Æðelhild, who put our her hands to ward it from pushing her.

"I am sorry," Eodwine said. "I must see to this. Please do me aid and spread the word in the Hall!"

With that Eodwine leaped out of the room, ran down the stares, out the courtyard door and toward the stables.

Rowenna

Rowenna pulled her ear back from the wall in the room next to lord Eodwine's, stood. She had had her wash bucket propped up against the door to give her warning should someone enter the room while she spied. She moved the bucket now and resumed her work, sprucing up the bedclothes. She had been able to hear pretty much all that had been said, by both lord Eodwine and the young noblewoman called Æðelhild. Rowenna tucked away the young woman's story in her mind for later use as opportunity might avail.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 12-03-2007 at 10:53 AM.