View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 11:28 AM   #77
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I'm around.

I'm leaning toward giving Valier a chance to look guiltier, or more innocent toMorrow.. As for this thing between Lommy and Nerwen, I'm inclined to think there has to be a wolf between the two of them. There is simply too much aggression there... it doesn't seem like two innocents going at it, but rather, either a wolf trying to get an ordo lynched, or a cornered wolf fighting back in desperation.

I don't quite understand Mac's suspicion toward Volo based on Volo's suspicions of me, which (though wrong), weren't particularly wolfish looking to my eyes. I can't help but feel Mac is letting personal feelings cloud his judgement. (Sorry...)

I also don't agree with the suspicion towards The Might. He could become one of those easy Day 1 lynches, but honestly, his strangeness is more of the "not really paying attention" variety than the "wolfish" one.

Last edited by Rikae; 11-30-2007 at 11:31 AM. Reason: X'd with Nerwen, Green, Valier, Morm, Mac & Kuru. Did I forget anybody?
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote