View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 02:30 AM   #132
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
If I'm right, the tally looks something like this:

wilwa – Greenie
Inzil – Nerwen
Mac – Greenie (2)
Shasta – Mac
Rikae – Inzil
Sally – Inzil (2)
Cab – Mac (2)

So - three-way tie with two people left to vote, and the first to gain the final number of votes dies, right? Which basically means that the one out of Nerwen and myself who votes first decides the lynch. Which makes it pretty straightforward, really - I know I'm not a wolf, and so even though I'd like to think this over a little longer, read through the posts of both gentlemen and then decide, I don't want to risk the village certainly losing an innocent as opposed to losing someone who at least could be a wolf. So, out of those two, I'm going to go with

++ Macalaure
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote