View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 02:56 PM   #3446
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
An apology, both formal & personal

Hi there good people.

I'm very sorry I haven't checked on the 'Downs for ages.

The real life hasn't been too good to me (all my personal health problems after the operation & the situation with my mom & her later life's partner) - or at times it has been too good (the Barrow-Downs moot in Finland) or just plain busy (new year at school with all the stuff from the end of last semester undone etc.). And like I think you all know, the working-field is ever more competitive, every day more so (where will this all lead to, to Chinese working hours?)

But I have not totally forgotten this one. I have just been afraid to check in to learn what I would be supposed to do while the RL has cast it's obstacles in front of me.

But if and when you can still go on (I see a lot of discussion of late), please do so, and if lmp wishes to get the hosting back to him - please let's arrange it thus if it helps things go forwards. I feel a wretched host right now.

I'm going to be still quite busy with the RL at least for a week or two from now so anything required of Athanar would have to wait - unless someone PM'd me a shortcut to what is going on and where he should react to in a short way; so that I could just react to make things go forwards. To that I think I could steal the time for.

If there is anything to say on my behalf for my inattentiviness, it's probably only that I have not had time to take part in any other threads either (not even ww - if there has been any of late) - and even on Facebook I have probably more action in others tagging photos of me than me really saying anything...

But I'll be back. Hopefully sooner than later.