View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 02:06 AM   #8
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Greenie and Form, you may cast a collective vote that will contribute to the GT. This vote is due at the regular DL. In the event that it causes a tie, it will also break it in favour of your candidate. Since there are only two of you, the first person to get a vote here will receive the Dead vote on the GT, which will be tallied at DL regardless of when you vote.
Since there's only two of us and the first vote carries in case of a tie, I think we should try to agree on who to vote for - especially as I won't be around until DL so, if left to my own devices, would need to vote early and thus my less-informed vote would count over yours. Conversely, if you're around at DL (or at least sometime later than me), we could agree on a preliminary candidate or two before I go, but I wouldn't actually vote for them. This would leave you free to change it at your discretion if something major happens after I'm gone, or just to react better to how the Living are voting. Would this make sense?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote