View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #349
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
The Phantom

Page One:

Says Gwath will be unjustly lynched (seems like a joke).
Says Nog will help him (the phantom) catch the critics (seen as a seer hint?).
Says Cailineomer will die at night.
Says I'm up to something (no surprise there, I'm always up to something).
Says Lari's safe a few days (newbie free pass).
Says he can't talk to Boro (reference to The Republic).
Says Agan's a critic.
Says Sally's innocent.

Claims he was the first Seer dream.

Page Two:

Says Nog will show everybody how to sing. Boro catches this and mentions it later. 'Sing like a bird' maybe remembered by ordos as slang for somebody giving up knowledge/maybe people thought he was the Cobbler, which might explain the lynching.

Says it's the first time he's ever been afraid of the cobbler, that the cobbler will dream of gifteds and tell the wolves. If phantom was ordo, he always points out that the only use of an ordo really is to distract the critics from the gifteds. Since that's the only use of an ordo, if the phantom was ordo, he shouldn't be afraid of the cobbler. Logical progression to 'phantom must be gifted if phantom is worried about cobbler'?

Says it's a terrible idea for the seer to try to look like the cobbler to survive at night. Says a post or so later that he is the cobbler.

Hero worships Alan Rickman.

Page 3.

Is impressed with Strongbow for researching - says won't vote for him.

Says if he was a Critic, he'd be gunning for the Lovers.

Says that Mac figured something out, but only partially. (Later explains this as 'I wanted him to think I was a Lover, but didn't want to pin down a specific partner.')

Says to the werewolves "You will kill Nog" in attempt to 'subtly manipulate.' You know, subtly.

Page 4.

--

Okay, have to go for now, but I'll get back to this later...

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 01-09-2009 at 10:14 AM. Reason: x'd with a few
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote