View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 01:31 PM   #257
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModdessGoddessknowitall
And it wasn't stupid to say "Fea's a wolf, you should lynch her" on the first day/first page of a brand new game where not only was I saying it, but I actually was a wolf?

People consistently underestimate the power of audacity. Also the ingenuity of fools. Seeing as how it's forbidden to show absolute proof of role (such as PMs), it truly would turn into he said/she said. After that, it's just a matter of who you trust more.

If one of the wolves had claimed Seership early on, when Oro was still suspect, it could have worked out quite nicely for them.
Except that if I were playing in the game, and still living, I would point out the obvious solution: lynch one or the other, and see which one was right. Granted, we might lose a seer that way, but we've identified a wolf; and one wolf identified is about the most one can expect from a seer before seer gets massacred by remaining wolves anyway, so your stooooopid strategy is a wash.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote