View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 10:37 AM   #25
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Since we're sharing stories

my best friend is a smoker/drinker/partyer...Its odd we've been best friends for about 11 years and we're so different.

But he came home one night from a party at like 2am and his mom was yelling at him to be more like me(although if everyone were like me then nobody would know life existed outside the house I only leave to go to work or to go shopping.

so I can agree with Fea

Quote:
because even though I do stupid stuff, its not stupid illegal, stupid immoral, stupid gonna hurt someone stuff. It's more the firing-bottle-rockets-out-of-bedroom-windows stupid kinds of stuff (not that I've ever actually done that )
and this is an every day conversation with my friend

Quote:
Some moron: Why, do you not go to Part-EES and get Dunk?
Me: I have better ways to spend my time.
Moron: Wouldn't you rather go out and have a life?
Me: No, not really.
Mron: Why?
Me: For many reasons, firstly, I hate real life, so escapism is a rally neat way to get away form it all without spending money on holidays or drink. Secondly, Alcohol tastes like something that has fist passed though the digestive system of a cat. Thirdly, so called 'pop' music and 'dance' music makes me want to vomit out my entire digestive system. Satisfied?
Moron: I like pointy things...
Me: ............ Ok.......
Ill have to use that cat argument next time we argue about that

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 08-23-2004 at 10:48 AM.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote