View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 04:09 PM   #27
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier View Post
As for starting date ummm anytime after Jan 4th is good for me, I've got company till then but other than that I'm good.
I heard that Lommy and Legate would be more than fine with something around the same date... But as not to keep everyone waiting, we could begin the game around New Year, maybe taking a prolonged Night and Day there to begin with? Like Night1 starts with the New Year and lasts for 36 hours - and then D1 takes another 36 hours. From that we'd continue in a normal 24-hour cycles?

Unless a host of you who have already signed in feel your time will run short if we postpone the beginning to the New Year?

I'll try to come up with the game thread and a teaser on Monday or Tuesday...

PS. Hey Valier, don't be too modest! You were a freaking great wolf (I should remember that... ) but your ability to spot the wolves was more or less magical - at least it was against all the odds or probabilities. But like you say, new people around, new games, new times... so no pressure!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote