View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #325
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Some first-class Seer-scheming also. You fooled the wolves, after all.
Fooling myself half a dozen times in the process. Realistically, we weren't supposed to win, I wasn't supposed to dream of both wolves, and I certainly wasn't supposed to survive to tell the tale considering how many blunders I've made. I don't get how that happened. I seriously have the feeling that I've just been part of one of these comedy films where despite everything going ridiculously wrong everything ends up right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
And the third one was Inzil. So, who was the second dream?
Legate. At first I thought to bluff and dream someone else, and try to piece Legate together based on reactions, but then I thought that the wolves could bluff and double bluff too, and I wouldn't get the picture anyways, and what if I'm killed/lynched and everyone thinks Legate is wolf while he's really innocent... so I ended up dreaming him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Don't trust:
Legate
Dun
sally, what did you bribe the Psychic Man with to get him to share his secret?