View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 03:44 PM   #411
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sorry I only showed up so late in the Day! I'm happy with the plan as stated mostly recently by Lalaith, and I would suggest we stop making changes now, to prevent ourselves from pulling the rug out from under the feet of the Dead.

I am realizing now how frustrating it is not to be able to rely on my impressions from previous Days. For example, I was thinking to myself that Nog seemed more innocent with how consistent his opinion on the Dead Thread is, and with how he's continued to be consistent despite being the only person with that opinion - when I realized that an innocent Nog could have started down that path, and a newly evil Nog would have then been forced to keep it up, so the consistency tells us nothing.

I do think Brinn, and to a lesser extentShasta and Sally, seem a reserved. Shasta's been sick, and Sally just hasn't been around much, but Brinn has been here and still comes off as holding back from the fray, which is a bit of a red flag, EW-wise.

However, Brinn has also focused mostly on actual wolf-hunting, where I might expect the EW to harp on the Dead Thread a little more - come off as helpful while not actually tying themself to the wolves in any way. So I'm on the fence about her.

I don't like that Eönwë keeps focusing on the Dead Thread, but since it was his plan to begin with, I could see where he might feel obligated to keep talking about it. I do suspect him still, I think his posts these past two Days have come off as more self-aware, but again, that could just be because he feels defensive of his Dead Thread plan. I'm not sure. I don't trust him, though.

I've felt pretty good about Legate, but I do see what Shasta is saying about him focusing maybe overly much on the Dead Thread. I'll have to take more of a look at that.