View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 03:30 PM   #409
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Sorry.

It felt too much fun to figure out a game in the Dead Thread with "our instructions".
*shudders*
For your information, I was glaring at the screen in disbelief for quite a while after seeing this.

Quote:
Let them be and help as as well as they can - and let us fight here.

PS. And like I said, I am up to trying this info-channeling toDay - there's probably little they know or can do toDay. But sooner or later they start to know things more than we do, and then we should not hinder or discourage them from helping us as best as they can.
Well, yes. I mean we can always adjust things later. But please let's not try to discredit the option now. I mean disagreeing, testing is one thing, sabotage is another.

I was on the Dead Thread in one of the previous games, so it isn't like I don't know what it looks like there. But the last time, the thing that was frustrating there was exactly when the Living could not agree on anything.

Aanyway. It is getting later here. Not that I am in a hurry in the objective sense, but I think still going to sleep at reasonable hour would be nice.

I still wanted to take a closer look at Nerwen. And maybe also at others.

Btw, also wanted to remark on this, but got distracted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
The problem is that it's pretty hard to draw conclusions from there as baddies as well as goodies might have jumped on the band-wagon in the end - the former to blend in and the latter to secure there is no draw on votes.

That being said I'm a bit uneasy with how easily people jumped on Zil-wagon with quite little to argue for it (Pervinca might be pardoned - and s/he (?) voted quite early only to tie Zil with others in the tally). Sure, I myself somewhat suspected him, but I tend to do that everytime we play, so I'd not take that as a reason to actually vote for him, at least myself.
The bandwagon is actually quite an interesting thing indeed. Now obviously we can discount Pervinca, but that makes it interesting to consider when and who joined that bandwagon. I would like to go through it one more time as well. And now I am actually also really interested in learning Inzil's role, also after I have been re-reading a lot of the thread - many things could come into different light if we know his role. So one more reason to actually learn this.

EDIT: x-ed with Eomer and Shasta
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote