View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 08:21 PM   #317
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Hey all, it's gone 2 am here but I thought I'd pop in with a quick post. I haven't read much of the thread from toDay but what worries me is that some people, I'm mostly looking at Kuru, have popped up and gone 'right, let's lynch morm'. I'm actually a lot more comfortable with morm toDay. I never saw the connection between him and Greenie that many people mentioned and unless Brinniel turns out to be a wolf I doubt morm is one. Had Greenie been innocent I would have been more conviced of morm's possible wolvishness as I wouldn't have put it past him to set up an innocent like that, but as it is I'm becoming more enamoured of this set up idea.

I just really don't like the single-minded pursuit thing. I've done it before I know, and it always seems to end in disaster. Like all that arguing between Rikae and Nerwen on Day 1, it had most of the village convinced that at least one was a wolf and they both turned out to be innocents. The fact that Lommy and morm had the same thing going yesterDay has me thinking they're both innocent, as the back and forth posts felt much as Rikae and Nerwen's did.

Also, no double lynches if we can help it! We are far more likely to lynch two innocents than even one innocent and a wolf. Let's not take our numbers down ourselves.

So, apart from taking morm off the list I'm going to stick with my suspects from yesterDay for now, which leaves me with:

The Might
Brinn

I actually haven't had a proper look at Brinn which I wanted to do (not an analysis, she's done too many posts for that!) but I caught The Might's first post toDay and it seemed a bit overdone.

I might also add Menel to that list of suspects. I know it was Kuru I was complaining about earlier but he feels like a misguided innocent to me. Menel could be too, some of his comments smack of not concentrating on the game a lot, such as his belief that Rikae is still in it, but his arguments are still ... I can't explain it, he's just not fitting right to me.

Also, despite what someone said, I do want to take a look back at what Legate said over the past couple of Days. If the wolves have already tried one set up (this is assuming morm is innocent) there is nothing to say they haven't tried a second.

Back later.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote