View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 01:07 AM   #748
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Night 5
Wolf pick: Eonwe - After another failure, we decided to take a different strategy and go with a riskier pick rather than a safe one. Since both Sally and I were gunning against him the previous Day, should the game continue another Day, we thought as a wolf, we could throw him under the bus and look less suspicious for doing so. In previous Nights, we did avoid him thinking he was an obvious pick for the GW, but by Night 5 we hoped the GW would assume the same thing and not pick him, and it seemed highly unlikely he'd be chosen that Night. We gambled and unfortunately we were wrong. Boy, was that infuriating...
So that's who it was. I knew you had to have picked one of them.

Quote:
Kill: Nogrod - We killed him for the full intention of causing some chaos. Considering he could be easy lynch fodder, no one would expect a Nog death (and no way he'd be ranger protected). If we continued into the next Day, we hoped the village would be distracted by trying to figure out why he died.
Yes, I noted Legate's frustration that that this wasn't happening...