View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 02:07 PM   #290
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot View Post
I think we should hold off on the flood just yet. There are a lot of characters with business with Eodwine that can be put off a couple days because Eodwine isn't well. So between the arrival of the woodlanders and Leof's sister and getting everyone sorted out I think there's enough material to work with. The flood can be the next day we wrote about.

Thoughts?
No problem with that. It might make sense as far as I am concerned. It just then comes down to who wants to sort out what. I can always find something to fill in just by posting a couple of interactions between my own people (I at least want to do one thing at some point anyway), but also can be of assistance to anybody who is around. Áforglaed can further assist Ladavan (and Hilderinc can too, for that matter). Stefnu can look after Saeryn and Eodwine's kids if Eodwine seems to require a lot of Saeryn's attention and the kids somehow end up messing around too much, feeling neglected, or all of the above. And basically my characters are there for anyone to interact with if you need someone. There's always a way to do it. (If I had an idea to "help" Elfthain stay, I'd be happy to assist, too )
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories