Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:16 AM   #330
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Dark-Eye The Adventures of Sauron the Seductress

(I warn you, this is weird)

Sometime ago, I had a dream I was Sauron and who was going to the conference of gods. But Sauron was not quite how we tend to imagine him - he was a very good-looking young woman, elegantly yet perfectly officially dressed with a wide-brimmed hat with black lace and dark red lipstick.

In she strode to the meeting hall, it was some sort of auditorium. She was, fashionably, a bit late. An old and venerable archangel was reading the list of the participants, doing a roll call and giving each god the number of their seat.

Saruman - who had the air and looks of a kind, geeky guy - was sitting on the seat row nearest to the door. Miss Sauron stopped to talk with her old friend for a moment. They exchanged greetings and started gossiping. Alatar and Pallando were not present in the meeting, although it was an important one. "They went for a holiday down south together, you know," Saruman told Sauron, giving her a meaningful look. "Together? I see," Sauron said, with an equally meaningful tone and a wicked grin on her face.

They continued joking for a short while until Sauron realised the roll call had ended and she hadn't been paying any attention. She headed to the front of the auditorium where the old archangel was standing. Her high heels made clicking sounds as she ascended the stairs on the side of the auditorium.

"Excuse me, I didn't hear my name," she said to the venerable crone. He turned to her slowly. "What is your name?" he asked. "Sauron," she said, brushing a lock of red hair from her face. "Your seat is 136, in the front row, next to Zeus." "Thank you."

Sauron found her place next to the half-naked Greek supreme god with white beard. "Hello," she said, sitting down. "Hi there," said Zeus. The dirty old god - as anyone familiar with Greek myths can guess - was eyeing the beautiful Sauron rather appraisingly. They started talking in whispers although the old archangel was talking and everybody else was listening to him with veneration. Zeus started boasting to Sauron of his great strength and she was playing along because of her own reasons. She even bowed down to feel his leg muscles. "You must be as strong as Hercules," she exclaimed quielty and he gave her a pleased grin.

What happened next, I cannot tell, for my dream unfortunately ended. I would have very much liked to see more of the adventures of this babe called Sauron! This dream got my imagination running, though, and it is quite interesting if you compare it to Sauron taking the pleasant form of Annatar...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote