View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 05:52 PM   #240
malkatoj
Wight

malkatoj has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to malkatoj
Pipe

I'm about to head off to my dinner of awesomeness, so I don't really have time to make a detailed post, but I figured I'd drop in.

Cailin's death, tragedy as it may be, is hardly a surprise--as a known gifted, she would be first on anyone's list. However, this leaves us with absolutely no trail. Anyone (well, any wolf) would have killed her so we don't know who they are from it.

My suspect list right now consists of TGWBS and Spawn. SpM's moved down quite a bit as his defense was well-reasoned and not just a 'hey don't lynch me!' post. I'm also growing more suspicious of Gil-Galad, simply because his posts don't help anyone at all, though I still think it more likely that he's a cobbler trying to distract us.

I have absolutely no idea when I'll be back on, but I'll be looking carefully at certain people (and everyone, actually, but some people more than others) before I vote.