View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 08:15 AM   #129
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Ori

"I shall go back to the hall and organize the rest of our fighting dwarves and send the miners here with all possible speed. Will ye both come with me?"

Ori gave a thin smile thin to his old friend. Organising stuff, adminstrating things like this, it sounded like stuff Balin had had him do. It was something he could do, he would know what Balin would have wanted him to do in a situation like this. His smile widened to a wry grin but there was sadness in his eyes.

"I will come and do whatever is needed to be done."

Before Lóni could give his answer to the question, Ori added another question: "Has Trór said, to either of you, a word of who will remain here and be in command of the civilians while the warriors are fighting? He needs a trusted man there, but someone he can spare from the battlefield."

Ori's eyes rested on Náli. He was an old and a wise Dwarf, someone Trór would happily trust with a duty like that, but on the other hand Ori wondered if their new lord would rather have the hero of the Battle of the Five Armies on the battlefield and name some more surprising candidate to guard the colony instead.