View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 08:42 AM   #790
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
I suppose if Kara joined the sack-fight you could put her against one of the youngsters
That would be a good idea. Also we could see that if Garmund and Cnebba would be one pair and Javan & Kara would be another the winners of those "matches" would meet on the next round... or something. So the four adult men would have games between themselves at the first rounds. Then in the final we would have either a youngster or a lady and who knows what could happen there?

I mean if you're not against it I'd like to see someone else than an adult man as a champion in this game - and I have already a nice idea about how it could go in the end...

But do not let this discourage anyone to take part still. Different competition mechanics can always be made up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
might even if out a little?
??? Sorry but my broken English just broke down completely...