View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 08:33 AM   #299
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well, I guessed I was a goner last Night anyway because I was one of the least suspected people left - and I was the only guy left and the wolves only killed guys. When I realised Sally confessed to having received a dream it was like the last nail in the coffin.

Reading the last Day during the Night I was pretty confident Nerwen was a wolf. If there would have been a D4 I would have made a full attack on her. But you were faster...

Wilwa was awesome! I actually never suspected her strongly, maybe a little early in the game. You managed to disappear under my radar quite completely even if you posted. Well played Nerwen as well. I think I caught you in the end but it took too long time for me to do it.

How about we people stop lynching Lottie that early every game?!

It was a fun game and I'm happy I played even if I first thought I should not. You were a lot of fun - and creepy - to play with everyone.

And special thanks to Morsul who had designed truly a twisted game!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote