Thread: The White Horse
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2003, 06:44 PM   #231
Burzdol
Shade of Carn Dûm

Burzdol has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Silently the dwarf paided the driver of the carriage. He walked out the small door into the wailing wind. The sign said it was the right place. He walked up to the door and sat in front of it. He was quite young and was unsure of what was to come inside the inn. He had heard many people came and went, but from his perspective it looked abandoned. Well, better go in. It's getting cold.

Upon opening the door he wasn't greeted, no one looked at his entrance. He walked in a bit. His black cloak covered him completely. As he flipped down his hood he dropped the large double headed axe. Nobody even turned. They kept talking and laughing. I guess everyone keeps to themselves.

As the dwarf sat down at a small table he ordered a large malt beer. Someone brought over his drink and he paid gratefully. The dwarf hadn't had anything to eat or drink for a few days except a little stream water. The dwarf slowly took his last gulp and drifted into a peaceful slumber on the table not to wake for a while.

[ February 16, 2003: Message edited by: Burzdol ]