View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 07:33 AM   #2269
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
(Tech support note: I don't know if you know, but Imgur can provide you with resized versions of your image. You can get the different-sized thumbnails by adding t, m, l, or h to the image link, between the image number and the .png/.jpg/whatever. Examples: the first image in tiny, medium, large, and huge.)
Nope, I did not know that! However the last two links don't work for me. Quite a good illustration how complicated this can be.

Yeah, I'm curious about how there were certain recurring elements, and I really love basically all the pictures and sentences.

I am laughing at the saga of poor Shadowfax (brilliant sentences and pictures there), and quite fascinated how he turned first into a rodent and then into a hobbit. Pitchwife's piece of art might just be my favourite, but I also love Galadriel's which she apologetically admitted she scrambled together in five minutes. Clearly both approaches work.

Also why do nazgűl and wizards always pop up in Paper Telephone even if they were not in the first sentence??
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote