View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 06:14 AM   #26
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I'm willing to play, I just think a 1-3 baddie/goodie ratio with only one real gifted is slightly unbalanced.
Well games have been won with the Seer being the only gifted in a game before. From my understanding the King's Dwarf already knows the identity of the Valley Forge/wolves and has to try to get them killed during the day lynch? In a way the King's Dwarf is a seer who knows the wolves already. The tricky part would be not dying, and getting the bystanders to go along.

Anyway, maybe I shouldn't have said anything, because I was just coming in to say I can't play in this (or any WW games in the foreseeable future). My weekends are booked until April with trips and I can't reasonably participate in a game that will make me internetless at least 3 days of the week. However, Foley, if you want to talk balance, hammer out any questions or details, feel free to PM me.