View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004, 09:52 AM   #676
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Adu sat there staring into her mug of ale. She had no idea where Hama could be now. After all it seemed like the elves had told her nothing about seeing him. Adu couldn't stand to not no where he was. Hama where are you? What could have happened? Adu knew she shouldn't worry but she couldn't help it. Adu could hear the on going conversations in the inn. She figured it must look weird for her to be sitting there all alone without anyone to talk to. "What else is there for me to do now? I have waited for Hama and still her dare not show up. Perhaps he has forgotten about me and decided it best to forget his own friends."

Adu stood up and set her empty mug on a near by table. She figured that Count could use some company but then again he could be asleep. She walked out of the inn and looked up at the sky. It seemed all to peaceful for her. She went to the stables and found her horse still in the same stall she put him in. "Count?" Adu wasn't certain if he was asleep or not. As she got closer she noticed that the horse had fallen victim to sleep. "Rest well my friend." She placed her hand on the middle of his back before going back to the inn.

"If ever I have felt alone it is now. It seems like everyone is deserting me when I need them the most. At least I will have Count to depend on. Unless he too decides to leave me." Adu opened the inn door and walked back inside. Hobbits were all over the place and Adu figured she could endure them for a little while longer.