View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 06:33 AM   #658
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
"I have spent the last few nights in Rivendell. Though it seems like I should not have left." Adu glanced over at the hobbits and noticed the smile one of them had on their face. "Rivendell reminds me of the home I left many years ago. I haven't seen Eryn Lasgalen long since Elessar came to the throne of Gondor. Instead I have found home amongst the men of Rohan." Adu missed her old and "new" home all together. She didn't want to think about all the years before this moment in time. She was back amongst elves even though it was only one she was still glad to be with her own kind.

"It seems like our little "admirers" can't stop looking over here. Should we go say hi?" Adu shook her head at the sight of the hobbits smile. She didn't want to associate with the hobbits but then again she didn't want to offend them. She ran her hand through her loose black hair after placing her empty mug on a near by table. It was all Adu could do to keep from laughing.