View Single Post
Old 03-28-2004, 06:16 PM   #27
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Well, I should probably state some of my own twisted opinions.

For Imrahil, a very noble individual, Prince of Dol Amroth, I might suggest Patrick Stewart, if he was a wee bit younger. Imrahil is Boromir's uncle, so I suppose he would be of certain age, though I don't know it exactly. He seems to have the regal, bold air about him that would be necessary for the elegant and stunning lord of the Knights of the Swan.

For Erkenbrand, who is generally wizened but still a warrior in his own right, someone like Daniel Day-Lewis I suppose. He seems a little rugged, but has a very experienced and powerful demeanor that could bring depth to the Master of the Westfold. He also has that earthy tone that is necessary for a horsemaster.

For Erkenbrand's nephew, Dunhere, I might be so bold as to suggest a younger Willem Defoe, who seems much more rugged and adventurous in contrast to his uncle. He could pull off that courageous horseman in my unprofessional opinion.

For Ghan-Buri-Ghan, quite possibly a miniaturized Robbie Coltrane, who could easily do that semi-hyper barbarity that Ghan posesses. Though he might be too regal, or quite simply too tall, he seems to fit the gait of a part like that.

Some more suggestions/concepts when my brain has settled.

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Kransha is offline   Reply With Quote