View Single Post
Old 12-16-2003, 07:38 PM   #10
Silmiel of Imladris
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmiel of Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Silmiel of Imladris
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I think the actor you plays Lucius Malfoy would be a good Thranduil because in the hobbit the Elven King seems rather harsh, but perhaps he's not a good idea because the character does mellow when he meets Bilbo. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Jason Isaacs is a litte toooooo mean. I really wanted strangle him in 'The Patriot'. Jason Isaacs would make a good Thingol or Feanor if they made the Sil into a movie. <P>Jason Isaacs is not too old for the part for he is 40 years old and Orlando is 26. Hugo Weaving is about 42 or 43 so Elrond is not very old either. Besides Elves are immortal so they are supposed to look young they just look older than their kids for the movie's sake. If I come up with a good idea for Thranduil I will let you know. <P>I really want Legolas to make a cameo or better yet let him be the one that brings Biblo's company before the King. Click on my Art Work link and find the Legolas cartoon to see my idea on this. <p>[ 8:43 PM December 16, 2003: Message edited by: Silmiel of Imladris ]

Figwit on his name: Are you suggesting that I have the wit of a fig?
Silmiel of Imladris is offline   Reply With Quote