View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 03:13 PM   #291
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
But seriously, what is with all the open discussion of gifteds? I had thought by now it was common knowledge to keep that sort of speculation quiet in the game thread.
Yes. I agree wholeheartedly. That said...

I promised not to make any defenses, but this has larger bearing than just my fate in this game. I mean, yes, I brought up the idea of Mac being possibly a choice for the wolves as the Seer - so I'm part of the problem? BUT, I thought it was obvious to anyone who read my posts, that I was making it a case that showed how bad the idea of thinking Lottie a Seer was based on her saying Hui is innocent. Like: if you thought that would be reason enough, then even this would be better (or as good).

My point was, and is, that Legate-version is much more believable - because even Mac could be seen as the Seer if that kind of posting would be a reasonable thing to pay heed to (Sure: frantic wolves desperate to find the Seer might of course take any straw they find to be grasped). Like someone has said already: it would be really odd, if Seer-Mac would have said something like that. He knows better than that.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote