View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #300
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonariel View Post
Borrowing from Nog here to try and work things out.

Sally/Glirdan - gifted/innocent
Shasta/Alona - unknown/innocent (yeah, I know, no hard proof yet)
Morsul/Wilwa - hunter/unknown
Rikae/Izzy - innocent/unknown
Nog/Lottie - unknown/innocent
Dun/Lari - unknown/unknownprobablyinnocent

Assuming there's no wolf-wolf pairs here. If there is already a known gifted/innocent pair, it's probable that the Hunter and/or Ranger were paired up with innocents, too. That would leave 6 others - three wolves and three innocents. So no wolf-wolf pairs with this line of thinking. This also means Wilwa is most likely innocent and that whoever is paired with the Ranger might be innocent, too.

Now for the wolf-innocent pairs. That leaves Shasta, Izzy, Nog and Dun (or Lari) as a wolf. Ugh that's five people. Well, to narrow it down, if we go along with Sally referring to the Ranger as a she, that rules out Izzy, as she and Rikae could be the third gifted/innocent pair. It also rules out Lari and Dun, as they could also be the third gifted/innocent pair. So that leaves Shasta and Nog. While I'm tempted to lean more against Shasta than Nog now that he's tried to broaden his suspicions, he is going after Wilwa who I mostly trust to be innocent and now Lari who I'm 99.9% sure is innocent.

If the Ranger is a he and Sally was just using wordplay, then that rules out Shasta/me, Nog/Lottie and Dun/Lari, leaving Izzy as a wolf paired with known innocent Rikae.

So, conclusion: I might vote either Shasta or Nog. I probably won't vote Wilwa, Lari and certainly not Sally.
That being said, I'd choose Nog of the two of them. I could go either way on him, while I tend to think Shasta's just really busy and has no ulterior motives.

And of course I'm not going to say anything more about the ranger, so meh.

See, now you see why my 'reveal your lovers' logic works. It seems to me we have no wolf/wolf pairings, and as far as I know there are no ordo/ordo pairings. (It's possible, but I don't think so.)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote