View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #77
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
“By the way, wouldn’t one have actually have to have, oh I don’t know, actually beaten you a time or two in Werewolf…”
"A fact that would be wise to keep in mind, master dwarf. But, anyway, Wile E. Coyote never managed to beat the Road Runner, yet they were definitely arch-nemesi."

Boro heard a twang, followed by a loud thud. He looked to see a bolt lodged into the side of the bar, it was a mere centimeter away from his torso.

"It appears I'm not the only one you have to worry about." Kuru said as he scribbled another note on his pad.

"Tis a fool whoever believes one arrow can slay me!" Boro boasted and looked around to see if he could ind the perp.

He looked at Gwath, who had been minding his own business the entire party. Couldn't be, a crossbow doesn't seem to be his weapon of choice, besides he'd only get rid of you once you declared him innocent.

Boro had turned his attention to Fea, who had often advocated his death, but surely she would not want me out this early, only when I prove completely useless for her would she do it. He noticed Fea's sophisticated appearance, yet the trembling hand gave away her surpressed weakness. I never gave her a filibuster...I wonder?

“Your’s, I believe.” Kuru tossed the arrow to Shasta.

"It must have pained you to miss by that much" Boro laughed, recalling the great fake reveal.