View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:36 AM   #61
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Formendacil wandered back into the chaos having gouged out a bit of his blood, stabbed himself with a couple needles, and then found a nice, quiet, corner of the pub to say Lauds. Then, somehow not yet soaked, he made his way back to the main crowd, and looking about carefully for Kuru, headed over to Brinn, handing her a folded piece of paper.

"I'm going for some fresh air, and a bit of a long walk, maybe see if I can't find tgwbs's college. Anyway, I might not be back for a bit. Give this to the Moderator if I don't come back in time."

"Moderator?" asked Brinn, "but Esty didn't come to this Barrow-convention!"

But Formy was already halfway to the door. One of the reasons he had discerned the vocation he had was a comfort with being alone, and after as much time as he had spent in the Bird and Baby, he was ready to be away from the chatter of the crowd.

Not sure what Formy had meant, Brinn opened up the sheet, and read the simple message printed thereon:

++ the phantom, just 'cause.

Brinn shook her head. There was no way Formy could be back in time for Days 2,3,4 of an in-person Werewolf game. You could go through one of those in a couple hours.

OOC: I'm off to lunch in half an hour, then to my last day of classes, then back home for our Holy Thursday banquet and then evening Mass, then some of us are running around to different parishes this evening for Adoration before Midnight. I'll be abstaining from the Internet (and won't have time with watching The Passion together, going to the Mass of the Pre-Consecrated, a Good Friday orchestral concert, and holding an evening Tenebrae service), so I won't be "back" until Saturday. It'll be a long "walk" for Formy.