View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 07:33 AM   #47
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
"Make that two coffees bar keep" said a familiar voice entering the room. His cloak was worn and stained after battling through a random blizzard in early April, that dumped 6 inches, and melted instantaneously in 8 hours as it heated above 60. "Whatever you got, just make sure it gets loaded with sugar."

"I apologize for my impromptness, Master phantom," he said, "And for this dishevelled appearance. When I got the invite I assumed Miami at Oxford, not the fake Oxford. I had to rush through plane cancellations, stand bys, and a 10 hour short bus trip crammed with 19 people to Boston. Long story short, it was a trip to get here."

"It's unfortunate the Lady Mith is not present, I would have loved to meet her, and explain how American baseball is much better than that sport called criquet. Oh well, once I have my filling of wings, beer, and sports, you can count on me to be ready, sir. How about those tourney games...wow did they blow?"