View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 12:30 AM   #89
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Why is Boromir so adamant about him not being himself yesterday? it feels like he was given an excuse and now he's clinging to it for dear life.~Farael
I really have no clue what you're talking about 'getting an excuse.' Durelin commented that I wasn't my usual posting self, and I explained why. I hope in further days I can have more time. But, right now it's hard for me. I would like my old analyzing self back, but in this game, I don't know if that's going to be possible. I will do whatever I can to help, but you're probably not going to see those big long posts from me you're used to seeing.

Quote:
Edit: Oh, I almost forgot...Boro: Durelin = she, even if you think she is a wolf~Durelin
Sorry about that...so are you saying I'm right then?

Diamond seems innocent...eventhough I think she's looking in the wrong direction (meaning her reasoning against Nogrod seems rather flawed). The helpful aura about her sounds genuine. So either she's as a I think, or she's a clever sweet-talker that has me fooled (therefor she is a wolf pulling the wool over my eyes). Right now I'm inclined to believe the former and most likely won't vote for her today.

Same goes to Nogrod, I don't know if it's scary that I find myself actually agreeing with him or not. But for now, he looks more sensical and rational than anyone else here.

I'm going to look at the CoD/Anguirel voters (whom are Lommy,
Gurthang, Volo, Diamond, Durelin, Nogrod). There is a high probability a wolf is in there, especially with how the voting turned out yesterday with a bandwagon to get Ang lynched (as I'm still lost as to the reasoning behind that). For now, however, I must go.