View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 10:59 AM   #121
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
Darling, you do realise that isn't how it works. The rest of us are a majority, and so technically if we decided to check you we could, regardless of whether you adamantly refused it or not.
What I mean is, I will never admit that it might be a viable idea to check my identity (the way you have admitted it about yourself).

You recognize the tactical situation and that a check of you is a realistic possibility, but that is not the case with me. You may want to check me, you may feel better checking me, but talking about it like it's something we're really going to do is, I insist, very suspicious. Given the Day 1 voting, the fact I was Night-killed, and the presence of a lynch victim and Hunter victim, I am not a real option except as a fruitless distraction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
Also Legate isn't the Seer, so I'd advise against basing too many schemes on that assumption.
Heh heh, well of course you think he isn't since he called you a Wolf.

Who is the Seer, then? Boro? (dreams possibly Rikae, Shasta, Lommy, Legate)

Or someone just laying low and reluctant to give info....