View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 08:18 PM   #1221
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by piosenniel View Post
that's the sense I get from Nogrod's last post.
If you refer to my last post in the actual thread then I think I need to explain it shortly.

It seemed that everyone (our characters) would be for letting the orcs live - and why not as it's our aim in the end. Now just a moment ago they were ready to kill them. There needed be some credible opposition so I tried to bring that forwards in my last posts in the thread so that our characters could argue against an openly spoken "let's kill them" mentality.

I've never wished for the orcs to die (I even opposed Child's decision to kill Makdush - well I lightly protested to her about it - but surely it's her character and she can do with him whatever she wishes). On the contrary. Writing the orcs has been one of the most interesting things of this game!