View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 04:15 PM   #1051
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
I'm so sorry for stealing Beloan! Please go ahead and steal him back.

And if you'd like I can edit my post.
Don't worry about that Dury. A shared character goes in the ways the writers make it go... I might "steal" him one day to continue the trek with Azhar though.

But I have a lot of catching up to do with others as well (also in other RPGs) so there is no rush from my side to use Beloan. And as Tevildo is already engaged it wouldn't be nice to change it anyway.

I'm not sure if it was "beloanish" to volunteer for a trip to get out from a place where there is action and decisions to be made but characters are able to surprise one every now and then... I'm not at all worried with that. It might even turn out to reveal new traits from him. And that would be interesting. Maybe he wished to be away because he had the moral dilemma with the issue of killing the sleeping orcs or something? We'll get that.