View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 10:29 AM   #1049
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of the 7th Age
Realistically, we only have 12 scouts versus 6 sleeping orcs, and at least four of those in our group are off doing other things....plugging up the pit or getting news back to the other camp. So having 8 people seize six orcs (even sleeping ones) and binding them would not be that easy to accomplish. Inevitably, you'd get some later orcswaking up and trying to fight or bolt out of camp.
I thought the same. This might not be so easy... and if something goes even a bit wrong there might be a few people who would grunt over Lindir's decision asking why didn't they just kill the orcs in the first place.

This also makes it more important that the still free orcs (the three and the females) don't meet as together they might be a bit too tough gang against the scouts. At least we couldn't then prevent the blood from running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child
Just realized that I had neglected to add Qat's name to the list of scouts. I've gone back and done that here. sorry, Nogrod, about that delay. I thought I'd already done it.
No problem, Child. Although now as Durelin has written Beloan off I don't think I have a reasonable cause to use him as it might be a bit awkward to post solely for an NPC. But anyone who can write for the scouts is free to use him. He is well after the fight and quite a soldier (a really a big man) - and possibly a bit short-nerved - so if something happens he would probably be at the place as one of the first, ready to fight anyone. So he might be one of our "troubles"...

I'm coming back as soon as I get the exams out of my hand - which should be on Monday. So on Tuesday possibly... hopefully.