View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 09:28 AM   #7
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
Yes, a death, but it doesn't mean multiple deaths.
It would be quite some biological trick to jump from the heights of a chasm, drown in the roiling rapids, and then birth a baby post-mortem -- which survives as an infant. Saved by otters and raised in the traditions of seal-craft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
But whatever, it seems you are naturally inclined to disagree with me no matter what. Therefore, I forbid you to post in any of the topic I make in the future.
Forbid? Good luck with that. Last time I checked, I didn't see the site's name change to "Urwin's Forum of Fantastically Far-Fetched Fan-Fiction©". I am naturally inclined to disagree with odd conspiracies that don't jibe with the books or the author.

Nope, you're just going to have to live with folks poking holes in your fantasy plots.