View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 03:23 PM   #13
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
EAisticle: Cats and Cactuses

As the team rosters are filling up, Morgoth was accused of letting too many cats on his team. “Telvido we can understand,” allowed the indignant voices, “he’s been around for a while and he sometimes even deserves his 9 million. But what about that sidekick Oikeroi?” The indignant voices snorted. “That cat doesn’t do anything, he just hangs around admiring Telvido and distracting everyone around him.”

Yet this is not all – recently a rumour came out that Umuiyan the cat will be completing the catty trio in the Angband team. The indignant voices became outraged. “I used to actually like this team,” and outraged indignant voice proclaimed, “but now it’s all catty! I have a feeling that there’s something cooking in that team. Next year,” he pronounced ominously, “Morgoth will not captain this team. If we do not do something about it, next year’s captain will be Telvido!”

However, some people are not as upset about the cat trio in the team. They predict that the trio will be on par with the (in)famous pairs of Nerdanel and Miriel, and of Celegorm and Curufin. They don’t care if the team is taken over by cats if it wins the Cup.

There is another accusation thrown at Umuiyan. The addition of this cat into the team makes the stats as follows: almost half the players’ names start with U! “It is udiculous!” the indignant voices continues whining indignantly. “Nobody allows so many players with the same initial on a team!” Umuriyan wished to respond to such unfair criticism. When the mic was brought to him, he launched unto a tirade that sounded like “mearrraw” repeated fourty-six and a half times.

Also, Oikeroi was caught eating cactuses.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 05-17-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote