View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #118
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I refuse to make any statements regarding Gwath. At the risk of unintentionally naming his exact role, and providing a perfect scenario that would lead to my instantaneous death. I will not give Gwath the benefits of another sig!

Fea is good in my books, for that list. I don't know how to say it, but tgwbs and Fea's lists make me feel differently than Brinn's list. Wolves have to be careful when making lists, and Brinn's looks like she doesn't want to step on anyone's toes yet.

This might sound hypocritical, but whatever, as far as Menel's carefulness - that doesn't make him look suspicious. Every single time I get a funny feeling early on about Menel, precisely because he is careful. But the one time Menel was a wolf, he was a bit more defensive. His two statements about having no humor because he's a Nazgul and:
Quote:
Oh, and don't suspect me based on the fact that I'm a Nazgul. I just happened to find this ring in a Cracker Jack box. How was I supposed to know it was one of the Nine?
This just doesn't look like a Menel of any evil kind (critic or cobbler). He's cleared for today.

Edit: crossed with Mac