View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 02:40 AM   #107
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Some thoughts...

Sally: Has said nothing but banter so far.
Lariren : Intrigues me. I always love new additions to WW and wouldn't dare lynch her for the first few Days.
Fea: Only four posts and her What Would Fea Do paragraph has given me a headache. But no need to dwell on that...I already know she's unpredictable and would expect anything from her.
Ilya: Not a whole lot from her yet, but she amuses me.
Kath: Only one post so far, but I'll be watching her. I know how sneaky she can be.
Aganzir: I really have no reason to suspect her....but then again, I wouldn't want to lose my status as her arch-enemy, so maybe I'll vote for her just because..
Gwathagor : Short one-liner posts, a tad abrasive. But I suppose that's no reason to suspect him since it seems to be his style.
Shasta: Has yet to show up.
Nogrod : Already starting to go at it with Gwath. Typical. About the whole double lynch thing...I think at this point it's more likely we would end up lynching two innocents than any critics.
The Phantom : Could be just about anything, as always. I wouldn't mind seeing him go early in the game simply because he can prove as a distraction. But I'd like to keep him around for at least another Day....just for entertainment value.
Menel: I feel pretty good about what he's said so far.
Strongbow: Not much to say about him, though I disagree with his first post.
Mac: Not sure yet. Might be innocent, but I'm pretty sure Rikae is a wolf.
Gollum: Only one post so far. I'd like to see some further explanation behind his suspicion of Bowie though.
tgwbs: Is an entertaining addition to our cast. It's been a long time since I've WWed with him and I have no desire to lynch him anytime soon.
Boromir: Doesn't seem suspicious so far. But I'm keeping an eye on him. Because I just can't let him fool me again..
Cailineomer: Neither have shown up yet.

Hmm...no one jumps out as suspicious yet. I hope to have a better idea of who to vote for tomorrow...