View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #90
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren
I have come to the conclusion that this a seriously more active game than the one that I played before.
Yes, we are a noisy bunch. Just check out Fea's last game and see how loud we got. But that's what makes it so much fun.

Speaking of noise, I'm being way too quiet. I've actually been around for awhile but was distracted. Then I got a headache and didn't feel like posting. At the moment there's really not much I have to say...except that you all continue to amuse me.

It doesn't seem any serious suspecting has gone on yet...then again it's still fairly early for Day One. But I probably should get down to business. While I won't have to vote until shortly before deadline, I won't exactly have a lot of time to analyse my choices. So I'll be sure to take a closer look at everyone at some point tonight. But not now. It's too early. Because I'm a night owl...which means I'll be more focused in a few hours.

So before I go, let me part with a random song.

<Insert opera music>

Belle nuit, ô nuit d'amour,
Souris à nos ivresses,
Nuit plus douce que le jour,
Ô belle nuit d'amour!
Ah! Souris à nos ivresses!
Nuit d'amour, ô nuit d'amour!

<End opera music>